Amazon daily quiz becomes very popular nowadays, everyone searches for correct answers to win rewards. DealsHub updates all the correct answers to the Amazon Daily Quiz and all other quizzes so, stay tuned to our website and telegram channel for the latest updates. You can win assured exciting rewards / free vouchers & super coins by giving correct answers to all five questions. Get the latest Flipkart quiz answers here.
Amazon daily comes with Quizzes and games, which is a fact-based game quiz where users can answer a few questions to win exciting prizes. It’s a range of MCQs questions that are mostly based on general knowledge & current affairs. If you get all the answers correct, you can win exciting prizes/gift vouchers & Amazon pays cashback. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a try regularly to win the prizes. The Amazon Daily Quiz starts daily at 08:00 AM IST and will run through till 12:00 PM IST, so you can participate anytime in the contest.
Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers.
Looking for Amazon daily quiz answers, your search ends here. We have added all the correct answers below. And we regularly update the answers daily, so stay tuned DealsHub and join our telegram channel for the latest deals & offers.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time, Prize & Other Details :
- Amazon Today’s Quiz – Amazon Oppo A53 Quiz
- Today’s Prize Details – Win Oppo A53 Smartphone
- Quiz Timing – 8 AM to 12 PM 13th December 2020
- Total Winners – 1
- Winner Declares On – 30th December 2020
How to Play the Amazon Daily Quiz?
- First Of All, Download the Flipkart App from Playstore because this is an App-based contest.
- Now login to your Amazon Account.
- Now go to the amazon app homepage & search for “quiz“
- In the search results, you will see ” Fun Zone “, click on that banner.
- After clicking on that banner, you will all live Amazon quizzes there.
- Now click on the Daily Quiz banner and give correct answers, All the answers added below.
- We have added all the correct answers below.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 30th December 2020 – Win ₹25000
Q1. 22-Year Old Jehan Daruvala Recently Became The First Indian To Win What Sporting Event In Bahrain?
Ans- A Formula 2 Race
Q2. Who Released Her Surprise Eighth Studio Album “Folklore” In 2020?
Ans- Taylor Swift
Q3. The Five Eyes (FVEY) Is An Intelligence Alliance Comprising The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand, And Which Other Country?
Q4. Identify The Animal From This Visual.
Q5. Located In Cupertino, California, Which Company’s Headquarters Is This?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 26th December 2020 – Win Hp Omen Gaming Laptop
Ans 1 : Gitanjali Rao
Ans 2 : Maulana Abdul kalam azaad
Ans 3 : Economics
Ans 4 : He Didn’t come From Europe
Ans 5 : sloth
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 26th December 2020 – Win
Q1. The 129-year-old British era archaeological structure Moto Tunnel, which was recently restored, is located in which country?
Ans : Pakistan
Q2. The inaugural Sakhir Grand Prix was hosted in which country in December 2020?
Ans : Bahrain
Q.3 Which iconic brand was built by Padma Bhushan winner Mahashay Dharampal Gulati who passed away recently?
Ans : MDH
Q.4 This is view from inside a “cooling tower” usually found in which of these places?
Ans : Nuclear Power Plants
Q.5 Na this breed of dog, beloved by Queen Elizabeth II, and is traditionally used to herd cattle?
Ans : Corgi
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 25th December 2020 – Win ₹20000
Q.1 ‘Sons of the Soil’ is a recent Amazon Prime documentary based on a sports team from which city?
Q.2 Virat Kohli recently became the fastest player to reach the 12,000 run mark in ODI, breaking which cricketer’s 17-year record?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
Q.3 Which business software company is buying a business communication platform ‘Slack’ for $27.7 billion?
Q.4 According to this person, he could “move the world” if he had what and “a fulcrum”?
Ans: Lever long enough
Name this animal that can only be cuddled by zoo visitors in Australia for 30 minutes a day?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 24th December 2020 – Win Panasonic Trimmer
Q.1 Which city hosts the India International Cherry Blossom Festival every year?
Q.2 Scientists studying data from the Curiosity rover have found evidence for an ancient ice-covered lake in Gale Crater on which planet?
Q.3 Xavier Bettel is the current Prime Minister of which landlocked European country?
Q.4 These devices encourage users to set the common fitness goal of 10,000 what per day?
Q.5This car brand is headquartered in which country?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 23rd December 2020 – Win ₹15000
Q.1 ATAL Academy is an online faculty development program launched by whom?
Q.2 The controversial Pangda village is a new village built by China near the border of which country?
Q.3 Which company chose Niagara Falls, a Chinese wind farm, and a solar site in Germany to unveil its first all-electric sports car?
Q.4 The late 1800s, dogcatcher Karl Dobermann created this breed specifically to protect him while he worked what other jobs?
Ans: Tax collector
Q.5 This is a phone launched by which company?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 21st December 2020 – Win ₹10000
Q.1 Which pharmaceutical company, in the news right now, was founded in 1996 by Dr. Krishna Ella in Hyderabad?
Ans: Bharat Biotech
Q.2 Which country is going to be the host of the next edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup that was postponed till February 2023?
Ans: South Africa
Q.3 In November 2020 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed which of these universities on its centennial celebrations?
Ans: Lucknow University
Q.4 This vegetable was introduced to India by whom?
Ans: The Portuguese
Q.5 Identify the event.
Ans: Tour de France
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 20th December 2020 – Win GoPro Hero9
1) With 1 million followers, which country’s central bank- responsible for the regulation of their banking system, is most popular on Twitter?
2) Which English actor has written songs for Taylor Swift under the pseudonym ‘William Bowery’?
Ans: Joe Alwyn
3) In November 2020, which country sent a mission to explore the deepest part of the oceans, the Mariana Trench?
4) In which year did this football legend lead his country to a FIFA World Cup win?
5) Name this superfood that NASA recommends to the astronauts.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 19th December 2020 – Win Huami Amazfit Smart Watch
Q1) Carlos Acutis, who died of leukemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet, is from which country?
Q2) National Health Mission of India has recently launched ‘Electronic Intelligence Network (EVIN). Fill in the blank. –
Q3) Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Ans: Lionel Messi
Q4) 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Ans: Ravi Shastri
Q5) The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Ans: Cambridge University
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 18th December 2020 – Win ₹20000
Q.1 Taycan is the first-ever all-electric vehicle made by which German automobile manufacturer? Ans: Porsche
Q.2 The Tamil film ‘Soorarai Pottru’ is partly inspired by events from the life of which aviation pioneer?
Ans: GR Gopinath
Q3. Which Indian business group has changed the name of its Australian operation to ‘Bravus’?
Q.4 In which city is this famous tennis court located?
Q.5 Name this performing art form
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 17th December 2020 – Win Sony Multimedia Speakers
Q1. Patrick Quinn, who passed away in November 2020, started what social media campaign that became a worldwide sensation in 2014?
Ans– Ice Bucket Challenge
Q2. With which website has Shah Rukh Khan collaborated to give two lucky people a free stay at his Delhi home?
Q3. In which country did Priyanya Radhakrishnan recently become the country’s first-ever cabinet minister of Indian origin?
Ans– New Zealand
Q4. Named after a former basketball star, what is the name of this bird?
Q5. Which of these is a grip in this sport?
Ans– Pen Hold
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 16th December 2020 –
Q1. Cunard Line’s Queen Elizabeth 2 is a retired British ocean liner that was recently converted into what?
Ans– A hotel
Q2. Which batsman scored centuries in each of the first 2 ODI matches between India and Australia in November 2020?
Ans– Steve Smith
Q3. Which company’s executives recently traveled in its hyperloop pod for the first time ever, reaching speeds of 160 km/h in 6.25 seconds?
Ans– Virgin Hyperloop
Q4. They are action figures of characters from which famous series?
Ans– Star Trek
Q5. What is the first name of the entrepreneur who has been featured in this street art?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 15th December 2020 – Win Skybags Luggage Set
Q.1 Which Indian bank merged with Singapore’s DBS Bank in November 2020?
Ans– Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Q.2 Again which team did Diego Maradona score the (in)famous ‘Hand of God’ goal in the 1986 World Cup?
Q.3 Spotify, Mojang, King, and Klarna – are all well-known startups from which country?
Q.4 Which of these artists ’Campbell’s Soup Cans’ caused a sensation in the art world?
Ans– Andy Warhol
Q.5 Name this animal.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 14th December 2020 – Win ₹15000
Q.1 The province of Kalimantan is going to be the new capital of which country?
Q.2 Which most-followed female on Instagram recently released her latest album ‘Positions’?
Ans– Ariana Grande
Q.3 Tarun Gogoi, who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state from 2001 to 2016?
Q.4 Known for its canals, this is the capital city of which country?
Q.5 Which world champion in this sport, also briefly led the official fantasy football league of the Premier League last year?
Ans– Magnus Carlsen
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 13th December 2020 – Win Oppo A53
Q.1 Name the debut novel by Scottish-American writer Douglas Stuart, which won the 2020 Booker Prize.
Ans – Shuggie Bain
Q.2 The interview of which famous personality in 1995 is being currently investigated by BBC if it was unduly coerced?
Ans – Princess Diana
Q.3 As per a novel by Nancy Springer, Enola is the youngest sibling in which famous family?
Ans – Holmes
Q.4 Which team won the World Cup in this sport in 2019?
Ans – Spain
Q.5 Which of these actors has NOT played the role of this character in movies?
Ans – Mark Ruffalo
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 12th December 2020 – Win Amazfit Smart Watch
1. Which country, currently facing a mink covid crisis, is also the world’s largest producer of mink fur?
2. Madhya Pradesh recently constituted which of the following with an aim to work for the welfare of cattle in the state?
Ans: Cow cabinet
3. At a $400 billion valuations, which is the biggest company ever to be added to the S&P500 Index?
4. This sport is often called ’The Sport of ______ ’. Fill in the blanks –
5. Which company introduced the hexagonal shape for pencils, which later became a norm?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 11th December 2020 – Win ₹10000
1. Which series follows the life of a chess prodigy, Beth Harmon during her quest to be the world’s greatest chess player?
Ans: Queen’s gambit
2. Which country recently announced that they will stop selling new diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2030?
3. Which of these is the debut novel by Avni Doshi, that was on the 2020 Booker Prize shortlist?
Ans: Burnt sugar
4. Which of these is a tournament in this sport?
Ans: Thomas cup
5. Which of these is NOT a movie featuring this character?
Ans: Batman conclusion
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 10th December 2020 – Win Handpainted Dinnerware
1. The new movie based on the book ‘Black Beauty’ features which of these Oscar-winning actresses as the voice of Beauty?
Ans: Kate Winslet
2. FutureSkills is a digital learning platform launched by which Indian organization?
3. Who became the fourth player after Jimmy Connors, Roger Federer, and Ivan Lendl to win 1000 ATP Tour matches?
Ans: Rafael Nadal
4. Name this animal
5. In which country is this famous pagoda located?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 9th December 2020 – Win ₹25000
3: Chicago Bulls
4: Star Wars
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 8th December 2020 – Win Amazon ECHO 4th Gen
1) India’s longest river bridge will be built by L&T over which river?
2) In November 2020, Renu Devi became the first woman Deputy Chief Minister of which state?
3) Which company-operated NASA’s first full-fledged mission ferrying a crew into orbit on a privately-owned spacecraft?
4) A depiction of this famous stepwell is found on the reverse side of which of these banknotes?
Ans: INR 100
5) In which language is this book written?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 7th December 2020 – Win ₹15000 Amazon Pay
1) The movie ‘Ginny weds Sunny’ stars Yami Gautam opposite which actor also known for his performance in Mirzapur Season 1?
Ans: Vikrant Massey
2) Longewala post, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi spent time with soldiers during Diwali, is in which Indian state?
3) Masatoshi Koshiba, who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2002 for studies of which ghostly cosmic particles?
4) This type of game was originally invented to teach what subject to British children?
5) Under what category is this book usually categorized?
Ans: Self Help
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 6th December 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy Tab
1. Along with Sur Sarovar in Agra, which other wetland has been added to the list of recognized Ramsar sites in November 2020?
Ans: Lonar lake
2. Baghjan gas leak occurred in which state of India?
3: Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck, who won the 2020 United Nations Population Award, is the Queen Mother of which country?
4. Name the dish.
Ans: Eggs Benedict
5. This sketch is a tribute to which fictional detective?
Ans: Sherlock Holmes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 5th December 2020 – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay
1) The Atmospheric Remote-sensing Infrared Exoplanet Large-survey or ARIEL, is a space telescope that is being built by which space agency?
2) The late Soumitra Chatterjee, is best known for his collaborations with which famous director, with whom he worked in fourteen films?
Ans: Satyajit Ray
3) Who was the first person to score a goal in the 2020-21 season of the ISL?
Ans: Roy Krishna
4) This is a view from the City Palace in which city, also known as the ‘White City’?
5) In which month in 2020 was this festival observed?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 4th December 2020 – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay
1) Which of their brand has replaced Nike as the Indian Cricket Team’s official apparel sponsor?
Ans: Mobile Premier League
2) 7-year-old Abhijita Gupta has been recognized as the world’s youngest what by the International Book of Records?
3) Mridula Sinha, who recently passed away, was the first woman Governor of which Indian state?
4) Identify the bird.
5) What is the name of the intricate makeup used in this dance form?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today | 3rd December 2020 – Win Faburaa Grand Hammock Swing For Kids & Adults With Accessories
1. The Wildlife Institute of India, along with the Gujarat Forest Department is going to relocate which animal in different parts of India?
Ans: Asiatic Lion
2. The head of state of which country was the host of the 2020 BRICS summit, conducted virtually?
3. What are PARAM Siddhi and Mihir from India, that feature in a Global list of top 500 of their kind?
4. This food item is popularly called what?
Ans: French Fries
5. This phenomenon is seen in the Southern Hemisphere. What is it called?
Ans: Aurora Australis