After Fake or not & daily trivia quiz, Flipkart comes with Beat The Genius Quiz which becomes very popular nowadays, everyone searches for correct answers to win rewards. DealsHub updates all the correct answers of all the Flipkart quizzes, Fake or Not, Beat the genius, daily trivia quiz, and ladies vs gentlemen quiz. So, stay tuned to our website and telegram channel for the latest updates. You can win assured exciting rewards / free vouchers & super coins by giving correct answers to all five questions. Get the latest Flipkart quiz answers here.
Flipkart is back again with its Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz, which is a fact-based game quiz where users can answer a few questions to win exciting prizes. It’s a range of questions that are mostly based on general knowledge & current affairs. If you get all the answers correct, you can win assured exciting prizes/gift vouchers & super coins. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a try regularly to win the prizes. The Flipkart Quiz starts daily at 12:00 AM IST and will run through till 11:59 PM IST, so you can participate anytime in the contest.
Looking for Flipkart Fake or Not quiz answers, your search ends here. We have added all the correct answers below. And we regularly update the answers daily, so stay tuned DealsHub and join our telegram channel for the latest deals & offers.
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Time, Prize & Other Details :
- Today’s Prize Details – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Water Purifier, and SuperCoins
- Quiz Timing – 12 AM 4th December 2020
- Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz – All Users
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
- First Of All Download the Flipkart App from Playstore.
- Now login to your Flipkart Account.
- Click on Video on Flipkart App | Video Option is located at Footer menu
- Now swipe down and Click On Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Poster.
- Now click on Play & Win and watch the full video to give correct answers.
- We have added all the correct answers below.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 28 | 7th December 2020
1. On which lake would you find Lake Palace in Udaipur?
2. NEERJA HANOT, The Flight Attendant Killed by Terrorists Worked For Which Airline?
Ans. Pan Am
3. Karsanbhai Patel is best known as the founder of which company?
4. In the Mahabharat which son of Shantanu and Ganga took the name Bhishma?
5. At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics who Became The First Asian To Score HatTrick In OLYMPIC FOOTBALL
Ans. Niville D’Souza
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 27 | 6th December 2020
1) The experimental township Auroville in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to whose vision?
Ans: Sri Aurobindo
2) In 1964 which Indian entrepreneur founded the audio equipment company Bose corporation
Ans: Amar Bose
3) Ashutosh Gowariker’s Panipat tells the story of which Maratha commander who lost the battle of Panipat
Ans: Sadashiv Rao bhau
4) In which event did milkha singh miss out Olympic medal by less than a second
5) The Last known members of which animal species was shot by Maharaj of koriya in 1947
Ans: Asiatic Cheetah
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 26 | 5th December 2020
1. In 2013, which rapper and musician released the song ‘Blue eyes’?
Ans: YoYo Honey Singh
2. Which best-selling book of Chetan Bhagat tells the story haru Ryan and Alok?
Ans: Five Point Someone
3. In 2010 who designed the symbol of the Indian rupee?
Ans: Udaya Singh
4. India celebrates national science say on Feb 28 to mark which occasion?
Ans: Discovery of Raman Effect
5. During the first world war Indian sliders paired at which city mutinied in 1915?
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 25 | 4th December 2020
1) What day is observed in India on Sardar Patel’s birth anniversary on 31st October?
Ans: National Unity Day
2) In 2009 which Indian poet-lyricist won the Oscar for ‘Best Original Song’?
3) Which Indian city was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2019?
4) What animal is the primary diet of the King Cobra?
5) Which biologist of Indian origin won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009?
Ans: Venki Ramakrishnan
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 24 | 3rd December 2020
1. Who made the highest individual score for India in an ODI world cup final?
Ans: Gautam Gambhir
2.Which member of parliament won the 2019 Sahitya Akademi award in English for his work in “An era of darkness”?
Ans: Shashi Tharoor
3. The word Naxalite comes from the village of Naxalbari located in which state?
Ans: West Bengal
4. What term in Indian business did Deepak Mohini coin?
5. In the Ramayana, under whose supervision was the bridge Lanka built?
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 23 | 2nd December 2020
1. The Alphonso mango was named after an explorer from which country
2. in the Mahabharata who narrates events of the Kurukshetra war to the blind DHRITARASHTRA
3. Which Puducherry-born Hollywood direct received a Padma Shri in 2008?
Ans: M Night Shayamalan
4. In which country did the Indian men’s cricket team win its first overseas test?
Ans: New Zealand
5. In 1829, which governor-general of India banned the practice of sati?
Ans: Lord Bentick
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers | Episode 22 | 1st December 2020
1. Which was the first Bollywood movie for which AR Rahman composed music
2. In which state in the USA was the howdy Modi event held?
3. From which company did the Tatas buy Jaguar Land Rover?
4. A writer in which language won the first-ever Jnanpith Award
5. In the Ramayana, whose real name was Nemi?