Flipkart Daily Trivia quiz becomes very popular nowadays, everyone searches for correct answers to win rewards. DealsHub updates all the correct answers of Flipkart Fake or Not daily so, stay tuned to our website and telegram channel for the latest updates. You can win assured exciting rewards / free vouchers & super coins by giving correct answers to all five questions. Get the latest Flipkart quiz answers here.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16 March 2021
1) Which Microsoft software shares its name with the production house owned by Farhan Akhtar?
2) Who is the first person to be declared a “Fugitive Economic Offender’ in India?
Ans: Vijay Mallya
3) Which band became famous after the release of their album ‘The Joshua Tree’?
4) Which company that began in 2008 was acquired by Microsoft for $7.5 billion in 2018?
5) Captain Ahab is a tragic character from a famous work of literature written by
Ans: Herman Melville
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15 March 2021
1) With which sport would you associate the Augusta Masters Tournament?
2) Which England batsman is the 2nd opener after Sunil Gavaskar to score 10,000 Test runs?
Ans: Alastair Cook
3) Who recently joined the list of Indian wicket-keepers with at least 100 test dismissals?
Ans: Wriddhiman Saha
4) Who is the fastest Indian bowler to take 100 ODI wickets?
Ans: Mohammed Shami
5) To which country does the current chess World Champion Magnus Carlsen belong?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 06 March 2021
1) Which of these countries is not a part of the West Indies Cricket team?
2) From 1930 to 1970, world cup winners were given the Jules Rimet Trophy?
3) Who recently became the fastest Indian bowler to take 250 wickets at home in test cricket?
Ans: R. Ashwin
4) After which NBA player is the bird in the logo of Twitter named?
Ans: Larry Bird
5) For which popular NBA player was the nickname ‘his Airness’ used?
Ans: Michael Jordan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 04 March 2021
1) The vice president of India is also the chairperson of ___?
Answer: Rajya Sabha
2) if you are standing facing the rising sun, what is the direction to your left
3) Which sultan of Delhi was born a Fakhr Malik Jauna Khan?
Answer: Muhammad bin Tughluq
4) In 2018, which country created a Blue Bond to raise money for maritime protection?
5) The emblem of which state has a Mithun bison and the word ’unity” inscribed?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 03 March 2021
1) Which of these martial art forms originated in Japan?
2) Who is the second Indian batsman to get his Test double century with a six?
Ans: Mayank Agarwal
3) To which IPL team was Ajinkya Rahane recently traded by the Rajasthan Royals?
Ans: Delhi Capitals
4) What is the maximum number of points that can be scored with a basket in basketball?
5) Which NBA player was born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor Jr?
Ans: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th February 2021
1) Which of these wrestlers made her MMA debut at One Championship’s Age of Dragons event?
Ans: Ritu Phogat
2) After whom is the Lifetime Achievement Award given by BCCI named?
Ans: C. K. Nayudu
3) Where did Afghanistan and India play their 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying match?
4) Which journalist recently resigned from his post of DDCA president?
Ans: Rajat Sharma
5) On which IPL team’s logo can you see the letters ’K. J. H. P. H.?
Ans: Kings XI Punjab
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd February 2021
1) In which language did Tulsidas write the epic poem Ramcharitmanas?
2) The death of the last exponent Ishwari Prasad in 1950 led to the decline of
Ans: Company Paintings
3) Which town was created by Sir Frederick Lawley, a fictional British officer?
4) American archaeologist Hiram Bingham discovered which wonder of the world?
Ans: Machu Picchu
5) Which country abolished Jus Soli, or Birthright Citizenship, in December 2004?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd February 2021
1) the IAAF recently officially changed its name to what among these?
Answer: World Athletics
2) In which country did the sport of sumo wrestling originate?
3) A cricket stadium in which of these cities is named after a former Indian hockey player?
4) Who recently set the record for the highest score in the T10 league history?
Answer: Chris Lynn
5) For which team is Yuvraj Singh playing in the 2019 T10 league
Answer: Maratha Arabians
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st February 2021
1) In the welcome series of films, If Anil Kapoor is Manju Bhai then Nana Patekar is?
Answer: Uday Bhai
2) In the 2009 Bollywood film Aladdin, who played the role of Genie?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
3) What was legendary actor Sunil Dutt’s profession before becoming ana ctor?
Answer: radio Jockey
4) Who was named the world’s 1st billionaire rapper by Forbes magazine in a cover story?
5) In which of these classic Bollywood films the villain does not die?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th February 2021
1) Who is the current chief justice of India?
Ans: Sharad Bobde
2) What is the hemispherical pan used in Southeast Asian cooking called?
3) Vimana, Jaganmohan, Nata Mandira, and Bhoga-mandapa are the four components of
Ans: Lingaraj Temple
4) Also known as the Yumthang Valley, where is the Valley of Flowers Sanctuary?
5) Which chief minister of West Bengal helped Satyajit Ray in making Pather Panchali?
Ans: B. C. Roy
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th February 2021
Q1) Which actor played the role of both the superheroes Deadpool and Green Lantern?
Ans: Ryan Reynolds
Q2) The 2019 film Pet Sematary is based on a book written by
Ans: Stephen King
Q3) Ajay Devgn’s father shared his name with which character in the film Sholay?
Q4) Before foraying in films, was seen in the TV show ’Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil”.
Ans: Sushant Singh Rajput
Q5) In the 1992 film Shola Aur Shabnam, Govinda did not contribute as a
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th February 2021
Q1) Who was the first CM to have laid down his papers to assume the role of the PM?
Ans: H. D. Deve Gowda
Q2) What region of India was called Frederiksoerne during the Danish rule?
Ans: Nicobar Islands
Q3) Parda, Dandi, Gullu and Kunti are some parts of which instrument?
Q4) What was the small pocket in jeans originally designed to carry?
Q5) Which dessert’s invention is claimed by Nigel Mackenzie and lan Dowding?
Ans: Banoffee pie
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th February 2021
Q1) What is the women’s equivalent of the premier international tennis event Davis cup?
Ans: Fed Cup
Q2) Asif Kapadia directed a documentary on which sportsperson was released in 2019?
Ans: Diego Maradona
Q3) In 2019, who was appointed as the first chancellor of the sports university of Haryana?
Ans: Kapil Dev
Q4) How many overs were bowled per innings in the matches of the 1983 world cup?
Q5) Who led the Indian football team in its first official match in the 1948 Olympic games?
Ans: Talimeren Ao
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th February 2021
1) Which TV cookery show featured Farah khan as the host with celebrity guests?
Answer: Farah Ki Dawat
2) Who is Nobita’s love interest in the anime Doraemon?
3) Who among these appeared in the music video ‘gorilla’ by Bruno mars?
Answer: Freida Pinto
4) Who made her debut at the age of 4 in the 1967 Tamil movie ‘kandhan karunai’?
5) Which fictional character alter ego works as a photographer in AAP ki aawaz?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th February 2021
1) Who led the Indian football team to victory in the 1962 Asian Cup?
Ans: Chuni Goswami
2) Who is the first sportsperson to win the Padma Vibhushan?
Ans: Viswanathan Anand
3) In 2010, who won a tennis match in Wimbledon that lasted for more than 11 hours?
Ans: John Isner
4) A player of which of these sports has not received the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
5) Which of these organizations is headquartered in Dubai?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th February 2021
1) Sachin Tendulkar is not the first cricketer to win which of these awards?
Ans: Arjuna Award
2) Which country will host the men’s hockey World Cup in 2023 for a record 4th time?
3) In which sport did Indian Paralympian Devendra Jhajharia win a gold medal?
Ans: Javelin throw
4) Who is the only Indian to score 200 in ODI and 300 in a Test match?
Ans: Virender Sehwag
5) By 2022, which city will become the first to host both the Summer and Winter Olympic Games?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd February 2021
Q1) Which of these facial features does the painting of Mona Lisa lack?
Q2) Goa government’s app-based taxi service is named Goa_?
Q3) Tamil is one of the official languages of which of these countries?
Q4) In its earliest days computing power was measured in what unit?
Q5) Which of these Japanese companies is not named after its founder?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st February 2021
Q1) Which of these is the name of the lifestyle brand launched by M.S.Dhoni?
Q2) Yo which Indian state does weightlifting world champion Saikhom Mirabai Chanu belong to?
Q3) Which country’s largest football stadium is luzhniki stadium?
Q4) In what shooting event did Abhinav Bindra win an Olympic gold medal?
Ans: 10m air rifle
Q5) What is the international shooting sport federation’s highest shooting honor called?
Ans: Blue Cross
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st January 2021
Q1) Who played the role of Kareena’s fiance in the film Veere DI Wedding?
Ans: Sumeet Vyas
Q2) Which actor made a special appearance in the film Tumhari Sulu?
Ans: Ayushmann Khurrana
Q3) The editor of films like Jab We Met, Rockstar and Ugly, Aarti Bajaj was married to
Ans: Anurag Kashyap
Q4) In the Hollywood film Her, Theodore Twombly falls in love with Samantha, who is
Ans: An operating system
Q5) Which of these directors played the role of Srikant on the Doordarshan show Indradhanush?
Ans: Karan Johar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th January 2021
Q1) What are Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle examples of?
Q2) Which of these superhero movies was Bollywood’s first 3D Film?
Ans: Shiva Ka Insaaf
Q3) Who hosted the ETV Marathi TV show ‘Kon Hoeel Marathi Crorepati’?
Ans: Sachin Khedekar
Q4) What is the stage name of Marshall Bruce Mathers III?
Q5) Who is the first Indian to present an Oscar Award?
Ans: Persis Khambatta
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th January 2021
Q1) Who recently became the first Indian male cricketer to play 100 T201 matches?
Ans: Rohit Sharma
Q2) After Shakib Al Hasan’s ban, who was appointed captain of Bangladesh’s Test team?
Ans: Mominul Haque
Q3) Part of the Wadia business family, Ness Wadia is the co-owner of which IPL team?
Ans: Kings XI Punjab
Q4) At the Close of Play is an Australian cricketer’s autobiography published in 2013.
Q5) Who among these is a left-handed batsman from West Indies?
Ans: Chris Gayle
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th January 2021
Q1) Which 90s TV show starring Shekhar Suman was produced by Jaya Bachchan?
Ans: Dekh Bhai Dekh
Q2) Which of these movies was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
Q3) Which Sri Devi and Anil Kapoor starring film was directed by Yash Chopra?
Q4) Which Doordarshan series by Kamal Saigal dealt with the aftermath of the Indian partition?
Q5) Which actor has not played a character in any of the harry potter films?
Ans: Bryan Cranston
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th January 2021
Q1) Which fashion designer is the daughter of a legendary West Indian cricketer?
Ans : Masaba Gupta
Q2) Which Australian cricketer is banned from leadership positions permanently?
Ans : David Warner
Q3) Who is the first cricket captain to have won all three major domestic titles in India?
Ans : Parthiv Patel
Q4) In 2012, who was appointed the chairman of ICC’s cricket committee?
Ans : Anil Kumble
Q5) Who is on top of Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid athletes of 2019?
Ans : Lionel Messi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th January 2021
Q1) Which Anil Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan starrer film was directed by Anupam Kher?
Ans: Om Jai Jagadish
Q2) In the Netflix film Drive, the thieves managed to steal money and gold from
Ans: Rashtrapati Bhavan
Q3) In which film does Salman Khan play the role of an AIDS patient?
Ans: Phir Milenge
Q4) In which of these films did Dharmendra play a filmstar?
Q5) Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor in Marvel films, was seen in which film franchise reboot?
Ans: Men in Black
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 12th January 2021
Q1) Which of these numbers is not associated with Hollywood’s Ocean’s film series?
Ans: Ocean’s 10
Q2) Which Indian university’s educational broadcast channel is ‘Gyan Darshan’?
Q3) Who has scored the highest score in a losing cause in Test cricket?
Ans: Ricky Ponting
Q4) StarStruck is a recently launched cosmetic brand by which celebrity?
Ans: Sunny Leone
Q5) The twin tower headquarters of Deutsche Bank are popularly nicknamed as?
Ans: Credit and Debit
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 11th January 2021
Q1) Which cricketer is the co-owner of the Indian Super League team Chennaiyin FC?
Ans: M. S. Dhoni
Q2) Sachin Tendulkar is the highest run-scorer in Test cricket. Who ranks second?
Ans: Ricky Ponting
Q3) Against which team did Herschelle Gibbs hit Six sixes in an over in a World Cup ODI?
Q4) Who is the first non-Australian cricketer to deliver the Bradman Oration in Canberra?
Ans: Rahul Dravid
Q5) Which bowler became the 2nd professional cricketer to take a hattrick on his birthday?
Ans: Abhimanyu Mithun
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th January 2021
Q1) Also made into films, the video game Angry Birds was created by?
Ans: Rovio Entertainment
Q2) Whose father penned the lyrics of the song “Rang Barse’ from the film ‘Silsila’?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
Q3) Which actor directed ‘Poorna’ about a teenager’s feat of climbing Mt. Everest?
Ans: Rahul Bose
Q4) Who won the Filmfare for Best Actor and Best Debut Actor in the same year?
Ans: Hrithik Roshan
Q5) Which is the first Indian movie to gross 1 Crore at the box office?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 8th January 2021
Q1) In which city is the Kalinga Stadium, a multi-purpose international stadium?
Q2) The first-ever day-night Test was played between New Zealand and which team?
Q3) Which tennis player defeated Denis Shapovalov to lift his fifth Paris Masters title?
Ans: Novak Djokovic
Q4) Who recently became the youngest captain to lead a side in the Deodhar Trophy Final?
Ans: Shubman Gill
Q5) Which actress unveiled the trophies of the T20 World Cups to be held next year?
Ans: Kareena Kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th January 2021
Q1) Which WWE wrestler released a rap album called You Can’t See Me?
Ans: John Cena
Q2) Who is the first batsman ever to hit six sixes in a single over in first-class cricket?
Ans: Gary Sobers
Q3) recently won $4.42 million, the largest ever prize money amount in tennis.
Ans: Ashleigh Barty
Q4) Which of these teams won the final of the Deodhar Trophy this year?
Ans: India B
Q5) Current coach of Manchester City, Pep Guardiola has also managed which football team?
Ans: Bayern Munich
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 3rd January 2021
Q1) Where is the Indian Naval Academy located?
Ans: Ezhimala, Kerala
Q2) In Kashmiri homes, one sees balconies called Zoon Dub for what purpose?
Ans: Viewing the moon
Q3) Which king gave away his kingdom to fulfill a promise to sage Vishwamitra?
Q4) Which building is credited as the first to cross a height of 500 m?
Ans: Taipei 101
Q5) In 1936, who patented a design for “a new, original, and ornamental” blouse?
Ans: Albert Einstein
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd January 2021
Q1) Who among these Indian cricketers has not batted on all five days of a Test match?
Ans: Sunil Gavaskar
Q2) Who was the first hockey player to have competed in four Olympics?
Ans: Leslie Claudius
Q3) True Blue is a joint venture clothing brand of Arvind Fashion and which cricketer?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
Q4) Sunil Gavaskar named his son Rohan after Rohan Kanhai, a former player of which team?
Ans: West Indies
Q5) The world’s oldest golf organization was formed in which country in 1744?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st January 2021
Q1) In the Web series ‘Kaafir’, who plays the role of a Pakistani woman jailed in India?
Ans: Dia Mirza
Q2) Which actor rose to prominence playing the role of Jon Snow in Game of Thrones?
Ans: Kit Harington
Q3) Dr. Amelia Brand and Joseph Cooper are characters in which of these Hollywood films?
Q4) Which Kolkata born film director uses the name ‘Q?
Ans: Qaushiq Mukherjee
Q5) Which actor acted as a stuntman in Bruce Lee’s movie ‘Enter the Dragon’?
Ans: Jackie Chan