Flipkart For Your Information Answers 16 March 2021
1) – In which state would you find the tallest man-made structure in India?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
2) – If Jerry the mouse is normally shown as brown what colour is of Tom the cat?
Ans – Grey
3) – In the Ramayana which of these birds told Rama about the kidnapping of Sita by Ravana?
Ans – Vulture
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 03 March 2021
1) Who was the first Indian cricketer to take a wicket in the International T20 match?
Ans – Zaheer Khan
2) Who was the first deputy prime minister of India?
Ans – Vallabhbhai Patel
3) Apart from West Bengal which state has been awarded the GI tag for Rosogolla?
Ans – Odisha
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 27 February
Q.1 Which sport would you associate with Olympic medalist Kamnam Maheswari?
Ans: Weight lifting
Q.2 Which of these car brands originated in Japan?
Q.3 In the Mahabharata who is known as Parthasarathy?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 25 February 2021
Q.1 Which is the first state to be mentioned in the Indian national anthem?
Q.2 Which of these institutions is located on Dalal Street in Mumbai?
Q.3 Which of these actors has played Amitabh Bachchan’s dad in a film?
Ans: Abhishek Bachchan
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 23rd February 2021
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 15 March 2021
1) – Which of these did Kapil Dev & Sachin Tendulkar say the secret of their energy?
2) – Which of these actresses is the youngest?
Ans – Anushka Sharma
3) – Which of these flowers did Jawaharlal Nehru use on his achkan?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 06 March 2021
1) Which of these letters is found between the letter u and o qwerty keyboard?
Ans – I
2) Which of these is found in the Full form of a USB?
Ans –Image 1
3) Which of these animals represent the Bahujan samaj party in India?
Ans – Elephant
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 04 March 2021
1) Which country has given Pizza & Pasta to the world?
Ans – Italy
2) How many legs does a mosquito have?
Ans – 6
3) Which is the first Indian 3d film?
Ans – My Dear Kuttichathan
Q.1 Which of the following diseases is not caused by a virus?
Q.2 At which venue did team India achieve a historic victory on Jan 19?
Ans: The Gabba
Q.3 How many times does Jaya he appears in our National anthem?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 20th February 2021
1. Which of the following places in India is the first to see the sunrise?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which of the following personalities has not been awarded the prestigious Bharat Ratna?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
3. In which of these cities could you spend the evening at a beach?
1) Who is the original singer of the song ‘Tera Ghata’?
Answer – Gajendra Verma
2) Which of these films features Battle of Saragarhi?
Answer – Kesari
3) What is the name of the vehicle of Ravana?
Answer – Pushpaka Vimana
Q.1 Which of these is not a nestle brand product?
Ans: 5 star
Q.2 Which Indian state is popularly known as the city of spices?
Q.3 What was the name of the eldest son of the Mughal empire Shah Jahan?
Ans: Dara Shikoh
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 17th February 2021
Q.1 Which fruit is dried to make Kishmish?
Q.2 Ustad Amjad Ali Khan is famous for playing which instrument?
Q.3 Which of the following body parts has a bone?
Q1. Which was the first film for Srk and Kajol together?
Q2. What is the value of 100million?
Ans: 10crores (D)
Q3. Which of these gases is used to extinguish the fire?
Ans: Carbon dioxide
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 16th February 2021
Q.1 Which of these prime ministers has also served as RBI president?
Ans: Dr. Manmohan Singh
Q.2 Har Ghar Kuch kheta hai is a dialogue of which brand?
Ans: Asian paints
Q.3 How many tv shows of Nagin has been released?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 15th February 2021
Q.1 Which of these board games originated in India?
Ans: Snakes and ladders
Q.2 Which actor is called Sasha by his family and friends?
Ans: Shahid Kapoor
Q.3 Which of these sports does not use a spherical ball?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 6th February 2021
Q1.Which of the animals is seen on the logo of make in India?
Q2. Who won the orange cap in Ipl 2020?
Ans: Kl Rahul
Q3. In which year was WhatsApp launched?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 4th February 2021
Q.1 Which of the following comedian didn’t play a woman role in tv?
Ans: Rohan Joshi
Q.2 What is the Indian game endorsed by Akshay kumar?
Q.3 Which cricketer is married to Natasha stankovic?
Ans: Hardik pandya
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 2nd February 2021
Q.1 Jo main bolta hu wo main Karta hu jo main nehi bolta hu wo main definitely Karta hu is a dialogue in which the actor?
Ans: Akshay Kumar
Q.2 Who is the director-general of who?
Ans: Tedros adhanom
Q.3 How many presidents have been elected in India since 1950?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers 1st February 2021
Q.1 Which of these following actors has a temple named after him?
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
Q.2 Which one of these dance forms is Kathak?
Ans: Image 4
Q.3 Which of these months is the odd one out?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers | 31st January 2021
Q1. Which of the following actor has won the most number of Filmfare awards for best actor?
Ans: Shahrukh Khan
Q2. Yeh Toh Badha toing hai is the tagline of which brand?
Ans: Amul Macho
Q3. On the bank of which river is the city Jammu located?
Flipkart For Your Information Answers | 18th January 2021
Q1. Who among the following did not star is the title song of om Shanti om?
Ans: Anil Kapoor
Q2. Which of the following sports is widely played in Finland?
Ans: Wife Carrying
Q3. Which was the first serial aired by Balaji telefilms?
Ans: Mano Ya Na Mano
Q1. Which of these are not berries?
Q.2 Which of the following is the correct representation of Olympic rings?
Ans: Option 1
Q.3 How many Pandava brothers are in Mahabharata?
Q1. Which of the following was the mascot of the 2010 commonwealth games?
Q2. Which politician sang the song go corona go during the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in India?
Ans: Ramdas Athawale
Q3. How many movies have been made in the Golmaal series directed by Rohit Shetty?